In this podcast episode, I answer questions during the Brigham Young University-Idaho Communications Department Summit.
- #1 tip for those going into the workforce
- One of the most painful career mistakes I have ever made
- How I discovered my niche
- Changing career choice, or going in a different direction
- Can you have too much ambition in your career?
- What convinces employers to overlook experience requirements
In this audio program, I also mention a breakout session. The recording of that session is Episode #8: A Rare Kind of Faith, available here: http://ararekindoffaith.com/podcast/8-a-rare-kind-of-faith
(Other panelist responses were not included in this program.)
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- Protected: stand down - November 21, 2017
- #34: How to Achieve More – Succeeding With Your Talents - November 19, 2017
- What Would you Do if You Ever Ran Out of Money? - November 18, 2017