In this podcast episode, I answer questions during the Brigham Young University-Idaho Communications Department Summit.
- #1 tip for those going into the workforce
- One of the most painful career mistakes I have ever made
- How I discovered my niche
- Changing career choice, or going in a different direction
- Can you have too much ambition in your career?
- What convinces employers to overlook experience requirements
In this audio program, I also mention a breakout session. The recording of that session is Episode #8: A Rare Kind of Faith, available here: http://ararekindoffaith.com/podcast/8-a-rare-kind-of-faith
(Other panelist responses were not included in this program.)
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- How to Pay for College without Going into Debt - July 12, 2017
- #24: How to Know if You’ll Reach the Goal (podcast) - July 10, 2017
- Where to put your focus - July 5, 2017