Congratulations to our newest Certified Mentor, Stephanie Francom!
I’m delighted for you to meet Stephanie. She recently completed the Mindset Mastery program with Honors, and is also putting on a 3-day Genius Bootcamp in Malad, Idaho May 3-5 (registration is now open! Click here for details…)
To help you get to know Stephanie better, I asked her a few questions. Here are her answers:
What was your purpose for participating in Mentor Training? What did you hope to gain?
My purpose for participating in Mentor Training was:
- to solidify my own application of the principles,
- to move forward in my own dreams,
- and to develop all the necessary tools to most effectively help others to do the same.
What life challenges (that you have overcome) have made you unique?
- I have overcome 5 years of depression living in a new town.
- I have overcome the effects of my children struggling with the following: anxiety, depression, suicidal ideation, self-harm, addictions, OCD, and rage.
- I have overcome my own struggles with social anxiety and obsessive worry.
- I have overcome many limiting beliefs.
- I have overcome my belief that God just wanted me to be happy where I was and to be content.
What talents or gifts do you have that make you unique?
- I am fluent in ASL.
- I enjoy writing.
- I enjoy public speaking.
- I home school my kids.
- I am talented at hosting events.
- I founded a non-profit organization to strengthen families.
- I play the piano and the organ.
- I am Montessori trained.
- I have my degree in Statesmanship, with an emphasis on Womanhood.
Learn more about Stephanie at www.JustWalkingEachOtherHome.net
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- When you’re in pain and someone asks how you’re doing - August 6, 2018
- When you feel numb or emotionally depleted - August 6, 2018
- Laura’s Graduation Spotlight - July 31, 2018