I released the Jackrabbit Factor book in 2005, and then in 2006 the real life lessons began.
What I’ve taken from those experiences has been amazing, even though “thinking right” in the middle of it all was one of the hardest things I’ve ever done in my life.
I love the principles in Jackrabbit Factor. They’ve helped me and thousands of others reach goals that were previously out of reach…
But I must confess – I’ve learned some hard lessons since I wrote the book, and I’m going to share them with you in this special podcast.
Some of what you’ll hear has not been shared anywhere else, and I hope I don’t regret doing this. However, if it helps YOU avoid some of the pain I’ve dealt with, then it will have been worth it.
After you listen in, let me know what you think below.
- www.ProsperTheFamily.com – the Mindset Mastery 12-week Program (the regular and online version)
- www.PortaltoGenius.com – the sequel to the Jackrabbit Factor
Originally published January 14, 2010
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- How to Pay for College without Going into Debt - July 12, 2017
- #24: How to Know if You’ll Reach the Goal (podcast) - July 10, 2017
- Where to put your focus - July 5, 2017