Here in America we set aside a little time each year to gather with our families and acknowledge the bounteous blessings that God has given us. No matter how hard life may seem sometimes, there’s always something to be grateful for.
Today, I’m especially grateful for America, my country. I love America. I love its history and the principles upon which it was founded. I’m grateful that my husband has been developing a passion for finding inspired ways to help preserve the freedoms we enjoy, and restore some of the freedoms that have been lost. You can help, too, by understanding the bigger picture of what’s going on, finding out why we don’t need to despair, and discovering what concerned citizens can do to honor the founding fathers’ dream peacefully and with optimism for our own future.
Here’s a message from my husband, Trevan:
If you are interested in the principles of Freedom, Prosperity, and/or Peace, then you’ll probably agree that the most important step we can take is to educate ourselves and others about what true freedom is, how it is achieved and maintained, and what we can do to restore America, peacefully.
I LOVE America. I LOVE our Founding Fathers and I have confidence in the vision they had for America.
- Do you love America? (Do you REALLY Love America and what it stands for?)
- Do you LOVE the Founding Fathers and have confidence in the vision they had for America?
- Are you concerned about what’s happening in America?
- Would you like to know how we can help restore America, peacefully?
If you answered “Yes” to these questions, then join the Thomas Jefferson Center – Arizona (TJCAZ) mailing list below. Through this occasional newsletter, my team will bring you information that will help you understand how the principles of success can combine with patriotism for your country, to bring about the right kind of change.
Learn more by completing the form below:
This newsletter is managed by the TJCAZ team, completely independent from Leslie’s ThoughtsAlive business and/or mailing list. It is easy to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time.
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- When you’re in pain and someone asks how you’re doing - August 6, 2018
- When you feel numb or emotionally depleted - August 6, 2018
- Laura’s Graduation Spotlight - July 31, 2018