It’s been on the to-do list for half a decade and I’m finally getting some of it knocked out… making shorter clips of some of my events so that they can be used as quick reminders of the principles.
Here’s one I recently posted on YouTube and Facebook, and I thought it would be good to include it here, so that I can also add some clarification afterward:
The event was more than 2 hours long, so a 2-minute snippet will understandably miss some clarifications. Here are a few that I want to make sure are noted, in case you don’t get a chance to see the whole thing:
- Just because you’re on the right track, and just because you have unseen help, it doesn’t mean that it won’t be difficult.
- The fact is, living your purpose will stretch you and test your faith. But knowing that you have unseen help can help you hold on and keep moving forward until you ultimately meet with success.
- ‘Soul purpose’ means whatever it is that you are focused on right now, specifically something meaningful to your soul. At times it may also be your ‘sole’ purpose.
- It will likely evolve throughout your life. Today’s objective may give way to something that is more meaningful to you tomorrow, because as you learn and grow, you become more fully prepared to accomplish the next thing you were put here to do.
(For example, 20 years ago my ‘soul purpose’ was to help struggling math students. It was my passion, my purpose, my love. It taught me to love teaching. 10 years ago it was to help struggling families with their income by teaching them success principles. Today, it is a combination of both, raising my kids and preparing them for college and life. )
Learn more about the books mentioned in the clip:
If you want to learn the formula for making money with something you’re passionate about, watch the full-length video here:
Latest posts by Leslie Householder (see all)
- What my Daughter Taught Me about Success - November 21, 2017
- Protected: stand down - November 21, 2017
- #34: How to Achieve More – Succeeding With Your Talents - November 19, 2017